You will have to maintain the personal modesty that you uphold and maintain the decorum of the workplace as well. When it comes to women of the Islamic faith, modest clothing for women is perfect for work settings. However, there are a few things that you will need to follow when it comes to finding the perfect look for your workplace. Here are a few tips that will help you to dress appropriately and fashionably for work:
- When it comes to work, you should very careful in making the colour selection. Stick to pastel shades when it comes to shades of the kaftan. This will help you in maintaining the basic work etiquette. Also, avoid bright colours in the office since that is generally frowned upon, until and unless you are working in a media house. When it comes to selecting the colour of the hijab, go with a colour that contrasts with the colour of your kaftan. But take care that the colour is not too bright for your workplace. Experiment with pastels and contrasts as much as possible to look sophisticated and stylish.
- The next most important thing when it comes to Muslim women dress for work, is the shoes. High heels are great for a corporate work place and they work wonders with a long and flowing kaftan. Peep toes with pencil hills are the perfect fit for a corporate work place. If you want to add a little burst of colour in your outfit, then you can pair up a grey kaftan with dark red pencil heels.
- Another important accessory that will help you to look all dressed up stylishly for work is the bag. Go for leather bags since not only are they sturdy but they get better with time, plus you get really cool designs when it comes to leather bags. When it comes to selecting the perfect bag for your workplace go for the ones which are big and where you can comfortably fit in all the files and folders that you might have to carry to work. Make sure that there are enough compartments in the bag to help you to remain organized.
- When it comes to makeup for your workplace, stick to a natural makeup. Use a little foundation and powder and do not forget to apply sunscreen. Keep your eye makeup as simple as possible. You can use bright shades when it comes to lipsticks. Red is the new fashion trend when it comes to lip colour.
- No workplace attire is complete without the right kind of perfume. Never forget to spray a little perfume before you leave for work. Select a fragrance that is mild and not overpowering.
If you want to look stylish and sophisticated at work, then these 5 tips will go a long way in helping you to get the perfect workplace look that you want!