What is Praval Pishti?
Made with coral calcium, Praval pishti is an Ayurvedic medicine used for the treatment of fever, cold, cough, pitta, ulcer, jaundice, calcium deficiency, congestion and few more. Due to its calcium properties composition, it helps in strengthening the teeth and it also easily gets absorbed by the body. Being an Ayurvedic medicine, it is strictly recommended that one should take this medicine under the supervision of a medical professional. The taste of larval pishti is sweet-sour and the medicine usually comes in the form of either liquid syrup type texture of powdered form.
What are benefits and Uses of Praval Pishti?
There are ample benefits of praval pishti. Which are discussed below:
- Fever:- Due to its anti-pyretic properties, praval pishti do miracles in lowering the temperature of the body within few hours of intake. It not only lowers the body temperature but also helps to work on post fever symptoms such as body aches, headaches, fatigue, etc.
- Healing pimples and cracks:- Because of the presence of Vitamin C, praval pishti helps in healing most the skin problems. One can use praval pishti for curing pimples, cracks, skin rashes and other skin related issues.
- Monitors production of acid in the stomach:- Due to the presence of anti-acid property, praval prishti helps reduce the production of acid in the stomach and this resisting the burning sensation and other related issues in the stomach.
- Strengthens bones:- Due to the presence of calcium and vitamin C, praval pushti helps to strengthen teeth, muscles, bones and cell membrane. It also helps the women after their menopause.
- Used in a Migraine:- The two main reasons associated in migraine is vatta and high pitta, doctors also recommend praval pishti for the treatment of migraine as praval pishti works very good in pitta and vatta which are somehow the reasons for a migraine.
Other benefits of Praval Pishti include
- pulmonary haemorrhage
- Eye diseases
- Sexual weakness
- General debility
- Itching problem, etc.
What are Uses of Praval Pishti?
There are ample uses of praval pushti. Some of the most common uses are listed below:-
- Used in the treatment for pitta
- Improves skin lustre and problems
- Strengthen the immunity
- Can be used in excessive bleeding problems or heavy blood flow during periods
- Improves the digestive system
- Used in the treatment of fever, cold and cough
Side effects of praval pishti
Praval pishti is an Ayurvedic medicine, however, excess consumption of it can cause some common, rare or severe problems. Some of the side effects after consuming praval pishti are given below:-
- One of the common side effects of praval pishti is acidity
- Burning sensation
- Loss of appetite ( this is very rare)
- Kidney stone (this is very rare)
- Swollen of the abdomen
Whar are Compositions of Praval Pishti?
Praval pishti contains the following below mentioned ingredients of high quality:-
- Coral Calcium:- Coral calcium is basically a salt composed of calcium carbonate molecules. The purified and natural calcium from coral is the most important and taken as the main ingredient in the composition of praval pishti. Coral Calcium is one of the good sources of calcium carbonate. Coral calcium when get combined with other minerals forms the same structure and composition as that of the bones present in the human body.
- Rose water:- It is also an essential element in the formation of praval pishti as rose water is used in the grinding process of coral calcium which varies from quantity to quantity.
- Magnesium:- Magnesium is the second most important element in the human body. The balanced amount of magnesium marks the normal health of a human being. Daily consumption of magnesium ensures the good health of the human. The intake of magnesium ensures the systematic function of blood pressure levels, metabolism, development and many other functions.
- Other minerals traces:- There are many minerals which are needed by our body but in sneaker quantity as compared to calcium and magnesium. But even required in smaller quantity not taken, then these can effect in our body. Some of the iodine, manganese, iron, sodium, fluoride, copper, zinc and free more.
Read More: Chitrakadi Vati Benefit and Uses
How to use Praval Pishti?
Praval pishti can be taken with a general dosage of 125-250 mg with honey or with lukewarm milk or mater. It should be taken twice or thrice a day.
However, the use of praval pishti depends upon many factors which are:-
- The complexity of the issue concerned
It should also be kept in mind that being it an ayurvedic medicine, one should take praval pishti as per the instructions prescribed by the medical professional. However, the dose of praval pishti should not exceed more than 2,000 mg a day.
What is Nutritional value of Praval Pishti?
- Improves immunity:- The continuous usage of praval pishti helps in improving the functions of the immune system properly.
- Treatment of osteoporosis:- Being pure calcium focused ayurvedic medicine, praval pishti can be used in the treatment of osteoporosis.
- Debility:- Debility is a state where a person feels tired and weak due to suffering from a chronic disease or suffering for a quite long time. By taking praval pishti on a regular basis or as prescribed by the medical professional, one can get rid of the tiredness or weakness because of any disease.
- Hairfall:- It is also seen that the continuous usage of praval pishti can control the falling of hair.
- Acidity:- Nowadays, acidity is one of the common problems which everyone face. Praval pishti contains ingredients which can help in curing the acidity problems.
- Curing Depression:- Depression is the phase of life where ones get demoralised and lose the confidence and the excitement to life. Praval pishti helps in the treatment of depression.
One should keep in mind that being an ayurvedic medicine, praval pishti will not show the improvements in one go rather it will take time but eventually you will get the better results. Moreover, praval pishti should be eaten under the supervision or as directed by the medical professional.