LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) is one of the largest insurers in the country and offers a wide range of insurance products. If you’re a policyholder, you can log in to the LIC online portal to view your policy details, make premium payments, and more. In this article, we’ll walk you through the step-by-step process of logging in to the LIC online portal. We’ll also provide some troubleshooting tips in case you run into any problems.
What is LIC Login Online?
LIC login online is the process of logging into your Life Insurance Corporation account via the internet. This can be done by visiting the official LIC website and entering your username and password in the appropriate fields. Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to access your account information and perform various tasks such as paying your premiums, checking your policy status, and more.
The first step in logging into your LIC account online is to visit the official LIC website at www.licindia.com. Once you are on the homepage, you will see a “Login” button located near the top right-hand corner of the page. When you click on this button, you will be taken to the login page where you will be required to enter your username and password.
If you have forgotten your username or password, there is no need to worry as you can easily retrieve it by clicking on the “Forgot Username/Password” link which is located just below the login fields. Once you have entered your credentials and clicked on the “Login” button, you will be taken to your account dashboard where you can access all of your account information and perform various tasks.
Pros and Cons of LIC Login Online
There are many pros and cons to LIC login online. On the one hand, it is very convenient to be able to access your account and policy information from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. You can also make changes to your policy and update your personal information easily online. On the other hand, some people may find it difficult to navigate the website or may not feel comfortable entering their personal information online.
If you are considering LIC login online, weigh the pros and cons carefully to decide if it is right for you.
How to Register for LIC Login Online?
In order to register for LIC login online, you will need to follow the steps below:
1. Go to the LIC website and click on the ‘Customer Login’ tab.
2. On the next page, you will need to enter your customer ID and password.
3. After entering your credentials, click on the ‘Login’ button.
4. On the next page, you will be asked to select a security question and answer it.
5. Once you have answered the security question, click on the ‘Register’ button.
6. You will then be taken to the registration page where you will need to fill in your personal details like name, date of birth, email ID, etc.
7. After filling in all the required details, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
8. You will then receive an activation link on your registered email ID which you will need to click on in order to activate your account.
LIC of India Login Process – Step by Step
Before you login to your LIC online account, you need to have two things handy – your policy number and the date of birth of the primary insured. If you don’t have these handy, you can find them on your LIC policy document.
Once you have these, follow the steps below to login to your LIC online account:
1. Visit the official website of LIC at https://www.licindia.in/.
2. On the homepage, look for the ‘Login’ section towards the top right corner and click on it.
3. On the next page, select ‘Policyholders’ from the drop-down menu.
4. You will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter your policy number and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format. 5. After entering these details, click on ‘Submit’.
6. On the next page, you will be asked to create a username and password for your LIC online account login.
7. Once you have created a username and password, enter these credentials in the login fields and click on ‘Login’.
8. You will now be logged in to your LIC online account where you can view your policy details, premium due dates, etc.”
LIC Registration process for the New user
If you are a new user registering for the first time on the LIC login portal, here is a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. On the homepage of the portal, click on the ‘Register Yourself’ link given under the ‘Online Services’ heading.
2. You will now be redirected to a page where you will have to enter your personal details such as your name, date of birth, gender, email ID, mobile number, etc.
3. Once you have entered all the required details, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
4. A verification code will be sent to your registered mobile number and email ID. Enter the code in the given space and click on ‘Verify’.
5. You will now be asked to create a username and password for your account. Create a strong username and password combination and click on ‘Submit’.
6. Congratulations! You have successfully registered yourself on the LIC login portal and can now log in using your username and password to avail of various online services offered by LIC.
Advantages of LIC Online Portal
The LIC online portal offers policyholders a number of advantages, including the ability to view their policy information, make changes to their policy, and make premium payments. Policyholders can also use the online portal to submit claims and track the status of their claims. In addition, the LIC online portal provides customer service representatives who can assist policyholders with any questions or concerns they may have.
How to Use LIC’s Portal Online
Assuming that you have already registered on the LIC portal, follow the steps below to login:
1. Enter your User ID and Password in the respective fields on the login page.
2. Click on the ‘Login’ button.
3. If you have entered the correct credentials, you will be redirected to the LIC online portal dashboard.
From the dashboard, you can view your policy details, make premium payments, download premium receipts, and more.
LIC Login Process if You Have Forgotten Password
If you have forgotten your password for the LIC login process, you can follow these steps to reset it:
1. Go to the LIC login page.
2. Click on the “Forgot Password” link.
3. Enter your registered email address or mobile number in the given space.
4. Click on the “Send OTP” button.
5. Enter the OTP received on your email or mobile number.
6. Reset your password and login to your account.
LIC Login to Make Online Premium Payment
Once you have logged in to your LIC account, you will be able to view your policy information and make online premium payments. To make an online payment, simply click on the ‘Make Payment’ button and select the mode of payment ( credit/debit card or net banking). You will then need to enter your policy number and the amount you wish to pay. Once you have confirmed the payment details, your transaction will be processed.
LIC’s Channels and Modes of Premium Collection
LIC offers different channels and modes of premium collection to its policyholders. The insurance company has an online portal where customers can log in and pay their premiums. Customers can also pay their premiums through offline channels such as post offices, banks, and LIC agents.
LIC offers different payment options to its customers. Policyholders can pay their premiums in lump sum or in instalments. They can also choose to pay their premiums through credit/debit cards, net banking, or ECS/NEFT/RTGS.
LIC also offers the facility of automatic premium payment whereby the policyholder’s bank account is debited automatically for the premium amount every month on a specified date. This facility is convenient for customers who want to avoid the hassle of manually paying their premiums every month.
customers who are not comfortable with paying their premiums online or through offline channels can avail of the facility of premium collection at doorstep by LIC agents. Under this facility, an LIC agent will visit the customer’s house on a specified date and collect the premium amount in cash.