The Most Effective Way to Pass a Hair Follicle Drug Test

0
12

Drug screenings prior to employment are already much of a hassle yet a few employers are making things harder by asking people to do hair follicle drug test. It is scary and has a bad reputation among people that smoke cannabis. Just a mention of it send shivers down people’s back and they get paranoid that they will surely flop the test.  However, you should unwind since you can ace it by reading more here. The main problem is that you have to know precisely how to do it because there is no room for mistake. 

How does it work?

The hair follicle drug test is done to screen people for substantial use of illegal drugs such as coke and LSD. It involves taking a hair sample from your head or another part of the body. It is done in the lab to detect the metabolites of the drugs. With regards to weed, labs don’t essentially test for THC. Rather, they screen for a minute quantity of by-product, THC-COOH.

In the best case scenario, 2 inches of hair can bare your drug use history as far back as 3 months. That is the rough guess known by most users around the globe. It is ridiculous and baseless if the lab implies that the test can determine how much drugs you have used for as long as 1 – 4 years.

Can I use household remedies?

No. A popular strategy that folks are trying involves bleaching and coloring hair. This is repeated up to six times. Some even suggest using vinegar too.

This method will definitely work well if your plan is to go bald. In most cases, the overload of the chemicals will injure your hair follicles beyond repair.

But if you actually want to try it, go for it. Best case scenario you fail the test and lose your employment.

What if I shave my hair?

If you are planning to shave prior to your lab appointment, you are indirectly telling them that you use drugs. Shaving is not feasible especially if you don’t want to get banned and lose your job. It is advisable that you maintain your hair and determine best means to excel.

Hair detoxification is the only way to ace the drug test. You will be able to completely get rid of metabolites. You can succeed by using hair detox cleanser.

The most effective and well-known shampoos for hair detox are Zydot Ultra Clean and Aloe Toxin Rid detox.

How to do the Macujo method

The strategy was first revealed online in the 2000s to assist drug users to ace a hair strand test. But it got popular till Growman tested it and got an incredible result. That is the point at which the method truly took off. It’s super prominent in online communities and it is reported to be successful for about 90% of the people who have attempted it. Highly likely that the other 10% didn’t fully follow the directions well. Visit this website to read more: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/2243/8030e43c19f7f2899b0a6adf091de708c4e2.pdf

Materials

  • Plastic bag or Shower cap
  • An old version of Aloe Toxin Rid shampoo
  • Shampoo with Salicylic acid (e.g. Clean and Clear shampoo)
  • Heinz Vinegar
  • Cotton pad/wool
  • Protective goggles
  • Tide liquid detergent

Procedure

  1. First, pour water on your head. Make sure that your scalp and roots are wet.
  2. Put on the protective goggles. Use a cotton pad or wool to apply the Heinz vinegar to the roots. Note that you might get a burning feeling on your scalp.
  3. Apply the salicylic acid shampoo to your scalp. The burning sensation might increase.
  4. Cover your head with a plastic bag or shower cap to allow the mix to get into the follicles and scalp.
  5. After thirty minutes, remove the cap and rinse out.
  6. Clean your hair with the Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo 2 times.
  7. Apply Tide detergent and rinse it out till you can feel your scalp and hair is super clean.
  8. Lastly, shampoo with Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo just before the medical test.

Note: You should completely rinse the chemicals from your hair with water as much as possible. Be sure to repeat this procedure for at least a week. Until the metabolite, THC is expelled fully from your hair follicles. Do it 3-4 times each day for minimum of 4 days if you are running out of time. Try not to smoke pot during this period.

In conclusion, most times, the company and the lab can change their opinion and request that you proceed with another test i.e. urine test. Especially when they suspect that you have detoxed your hair. A hair follicle sedate test can be an undeniable irritation and it is also costly. However, you wouldn’t mull over it if you are not kidding about landing that position.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here