Education after 10th class is one of the first stone for your career ladder. Student needs to understand their hobby, interest and career demand at the same time to decide the best courses after 10th class. The student may choose physics, chemistry, maths or physics, chemistry and biology.
Difficult?? Let me break above two into simpler term, if a student is willing to go for engineering and technical course, as an author I would advise you to choose physics, chemistry and math. Similarly, if a student willing to pursue higher education, he/she need to opt for physics, chemistry and biology. These two combinations is the father of various courses.
Don’t understand that another subject which you have read is lesser important. If a student is very good in history, geography and other subjects and willing to be IAS office in their future, he should select these courses for higher study.
It is clearly evident that student interest and career demand plays a very important role in the selection of subject after 10th class. However, I am pointing out the list of courses which will eventually help you to improve your decision-making process and will help to reach your career goal easier.
List of Higher Degree Courses after 10th Class
If a student wants to go for higher or diploma classes, below are the best courses which a student can do. To make it easier I am breaking segment into Engineering, Arts, Dental Courses, Vocational Courses and Mass Communication courses.
- Engineering Courses After 10th Class
- Arts Courses After 10th Class
- Dental Courses After 10th Class
- Vocational Courses After 10th Class
- Mass Communication courses
Let’s discuss each with some options
Science And Engineering Courses After 10th Class or Standard:
If you are good in physics, chemistry and mathematics and opting for an engineering career in future then you may do below courses. These courses have a slight bright future but don’t underestimate hard work makes it brighter.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering
Read More: Best Courses After 12th Science
Arts Courses After 10th Class:
If a student is not much in stringer in math and love arts, then he should take it as career. Below are arts courses after 10th class.
- Certificate course in Functional English
- Diploma in Fine Arts
- Certificate course in Spoken English
- Certificate course in Hindi
- Certificate course in Foreign language like Chinese
Dental Courses after 10th Class:
If you love biology and but not much into body organs, then you can select below options.
- Diploma in Dental Mechanics
- Diploma in Hygienist
Vocational Courses After 10th Class:
- Certificate of Diesel Mechanics
- Certificate of Course in Food Production
- Certificate of Course in Agriculture and Fishery
- Certificate of courses in C and C++ programming
- Certification in Android apps an iOS Apps
- Certificate in Java Script Programming
Mass Communication Courses after 10th class:
- Certificate of Animation
- Certificate of Digital Marketing
- Certificate of Content writing
Career Guidance after 10th Class
Beside this there are several other courses which a student can select. A student must do SWOT Analysis to understand their weakness and string point. Combining future goal and SWOT analysis can help a student to make an informed decision. Below are the points which help children to do a SWOT analysis of themselves. These points may help you to select best courses after 10th class.
- Your Priorities and career interest
- Understanding of alternative career
- Understand your strength, weakness, opportunity and threat within yourself. You can hire a career adviser for the same.
- Ask your doubt from seniors, parents.
- Listen to everyone and make your decision and talk to your career adviser.
- Research on career demand
Some more Courses after 10th Class:
Technology Courses after 10th Class:
- Certificate in Search Engine Optimization.
- Certificate in Social Media Management.
- Diploma in Hardware Maintenance.
- Certificate Course in Search Engine Marketing.
- Diploma Computer Technician.
Read More: Courses After 12th For Commerce
Travel and Tourism as Career:
If you love to travel and managing the same you opt for travel and tourism courses and make the choice of doing a diploma in below courses.
- Diploma in Catering and Catering Technology.
- Diploma in Front Office & Reception Management.
- Diploma in Hotel Stores Management
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Management.
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Production.
- Diploma in Hospitality Management.
- Diploma in Restaurant & Hotel Management.
- Diploma in Food Technology.
- Diploma in Nutrition.
A student can also enroll themselves in industrial training courses or they may opt to prepare for the entrance of IIT JEE or medical degree offered by the government of India. The fee for these courses is relatively low compared to a private college.
It is advised to the student to talk with their parent and career counselor to make. Do not underestimate your ability to understand your strength and weakness. These steps will make your path easier to choose courses after 10th standard. You should also explore other option than this as the worlds do not end here.