Investment is a word which explains or makes an image on our minds of investing money in some assets to get the profit in the future; either it can be any kind of best investment plan or investment policy in India in simple words “the process of investing money for profit” is known as Investment. Here we will share the information about some important points like Best Investment Plans in India 2021, Investment Plan, Investment Policy in India, and Best Investment Policies in India. For understanding the Top investment Plans in India 2021, Investment Plan, Investment Policy in India, and Best Investment Plans in India, firstly we will clear up some points about Top investment Plans in India 2021 and its related points like investment plan, investment policy in India, benefits, advantages, features, how many types of investment we can do, etc.
Best Investment Policy in India
Investment is an asset that secures the future and where we can grow our money just with some investment, an investment plan in India can refer to any mechanism used for generating future income. This includes the purchase of bonds, stocks, or real estate property. Sometimes people might wonder if it is necessary to invest in investment policies or investment plans, how much I can grow the amount after investment in the best investment plans in India, how much I need to wait, and many more thoughts. Basically in this situation do not force yourself to invest in investment plans in India until and unless you did not collect the proper knowledge and learn about the best investment Plans in India 2021, and their related points like the best investment plans in India and where you can invest for the best investment plan in India.
Investment Plans in India – Objectives
If you are planning to invest your money in any investment policy in India or any best investment plans in India then you should learn firstly which can be the best investment plans in India or the best investment policy in India. Where you can invest in that particular investment plan or investment policy in India without any doubt there are some common objectives of investment but before you understand the investment plan in India or investment policy in India, these objectives can help you.
The following objectives are:
- Investment Plans help you in the growth of money, it helps people to secure their financial future.
- It ensures to keep your money safe, in every investment plan in India or investment policy in India there is a risk but capital preservation is one of the primary reasons by which people invest their money.
- Investment Plans help to minimize the burden of the tax.
- Investment plans in India help to grow your income like a steady source of another income.
Benefits of Investment Plans in India
Usually, Investment Plan in India or Investment Policy in India helps you to achieve your long-term financial dream. Here are some benefits of Best Investment Plans in India are as follow:
- In today’s low-interest rates it is difficult to find a savings account that can give you more returns than the current inflation rate, so it will be worthy to invest.
- If you are near to your retirement or you are a retired person then surely you will look for a regular income which covers your living expenses.
- You can easily discuss your points with the investment manager regarding your portfolio and how you will achieve the different goals by which you will face a low rate of risk as you get older.
- An investment plan in India provides you long-term returns.
- You will get flexible investment options on the best investment plans in India like monthly, semi-annual, and annual.
Best Investment Options in India
There are some top investment plans in India 2021, you can see and understand through the chart table given below. But before you understand the table please read the short introduction on best investment plans 2021, returns offered, tax rebate, risks, minimum investment period, and who should invest.
- Mutual Funds: The Mutual Funds is an Investment Plan in an Indian company where many investors invest their money in securities like bonds, stocks, and other assets. In mutual funds the returns offered is market-linked, the tax rebate is ELSS or Tax-Free under section 80C, risk can be low to high, the minimum investment period depends on the schemes like ELSS has a lock-in of 3 years and investors with moderate to high-risk appetite can invest.
- Public Provident Fund (PPF): The Public Provident Fund (PPF) was introduced by the National Savings Institute of the Ministry of Finance in 1968 to offer Investment Policy in India with reasonable returns combined with income tax benefits. In PPF the returns offered are 7.9%, tax rebate comes under the EEE category (Exempt-Exempt-Exempt), there is no risk, the minimum investment period is 15 years, and Indian citizens with long term investment goals can be eligible for investment.
- Bank Fixed Deposit: The Bank Fixed Deposit is an investment policy in India that provides you fixed tenure where you deposit money with an agreed rate of interest. In bank fixed deposit the returns offered are fixed returns (varies from Bank to Bank), a tax rebate is tax-saving FDs allow deductions up to Rs. 1.5 lakh, there are zero risks, the minimum investment period can be 7 days, and Individuals unwillingly to take risk or exposure to equity can invest.
- National Pension Scheme (NPS): The National Pension Scheme Trust (NPS Trust) is a specialized division of Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority which is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Finance of the Government of India. The NPS returns offered is 8% to 10% (Market Linked), tax rebate allows deductions under section 80C, the risk can be low to high, the minimum investment period can be 60 years, and those who are looking for retirement can apply for the best investment plans in India.
- Unit Linked Insurance Plans (ULIPs): Unit Linked Insurance Plans (ULIPs) are not like other pure insurance policies, they provide both insurance and investment to investors under a single integrated plan. The ULIPs returns offered vary depending upon the investor’s portfolio, the tax rebate is eligible for deductions under section 80C, the risk is high, the minimum investment period can be less than or equal to 45 years, and the investors who are looking for life cover and wealth creation can apply.
- Gold ETF: The Gold ETF is an exchange-traded fund (ETF) where we use gold as an investment plan in India. The Gold ETF returns offered can be market-linked, the tax rebate can be treated as Debt Funds and taxed accordingly, the risk can be low to moderate, there is no minimum investment period, and any individual can invest.
- Senior Citizens Saving Schemes (SCSS): The Senior Citizens Saving Schemes (SCSS) is a government-backed retirement savings program. The SCSS returns offered 8.7%, the tax rebate can be eligible for deductions under section 80C, there is no risk, the minimum investment period can be 5 years, and the investor can be Senior Citizens.
- Recurring Deposits: The Recurring Deposits (RD) is a term deposit from where we can earn returns on the investment policy in India. The RD returns offered are 7%, there is no tax rebate, there are zero risks, 6 months is the minimum investment period, and any individual can be an investor.
- Real Estate: Real Estate is the best investment plan in India where you can earn extra money or secure the money via properties and buildings etc. The Real Estate returns offered can be 10% to 15%, the tax rebate can be 20% tax deduction on taxable income, the risk is moderate, there is no minimum investment period, and any individual can be an investor.
- Post Office Monthly Income Scheme (POMIS): The Post Office Monthly Income Scheme (POMIS) is a good investment Plan in India from where you look for regular monthly income. The POMIS returns offered can be 7.7%, there is no tax rebate, there is zero to low risk, the minimum investment period can be 5 years, and anyone can be an investor who is a resident of India.
|Investment Options||Returns Offered||Tax Rebate||Risks||Minimum Investment Period||Who should invest|
|Mutual Funds||Market-Linked||ELSS or Tax-Free under section 80C||Low to high||Schemes like ELSS has a lock-in of 3 years||Investors with moderate to high-risk appetite|
|Public Provident Fund (PPF)||7.9%||Comes under the EEE Category (Exempt-Exempt-Exempt)||No risk||15 years||Indian Citizens with long term investment goals|
|Bank Fixed Deposits||Fixed returns (varies from Bank to Bank)||Tax-saving FDs allow deductions up to Rs. 1.5 lakh||No risk||7 days||Individuals unwillingly take risks or exposure to equity|
|National Pension Scheme (NPS)||8% to 10% (Market Linked)||Allows deductions under section 80C||Low to high||60 years||Investors looking for retirement investment plans|
|Unit Linked Insurance Plans (ULIPs)||Varies depending upon the investor’s portfolio||Eligible for deductions under section 80C||High risk||Less than or equal to 45 years||Investors looking for life cover and wealth creation|
|Gold ETF||Market-Linked||Treated as Debt Funds and taxed accordingly||Low to moderate||Not applicable||Any Individual|
|Senior Citizens Saving Schemes (SCSS)||8.7%||Eligible for deductions under section 80C||No risk||5 years||Senior Citizens|
|Recurring Deposits||7%||No tax rebate||No risk||6 months||Any Individual|
|Real Estate||10% to 15%||20% tax deduction on taxable income||Moderate Risk||Not Applicable||Any Individual|
|Post Office Monthly Income Scheme (POMIS)||7.7%||No tax rebate||No to low risk||5 years||Resident of India|
Best Investment Plans in India
The Best Investment Plans in India are given below and the best investment plans provide you with the best source of income in the future, by which you can achieve or reach the goals. The best Investment Plans help to create wealth in the future and meet financial goals by investing periodically like monthly, semi-annually, and annually in different investment plans 2021 like Stocks, bonds, Schemes. The Best Investment Plans 2021 also provides you investment terms like short-term investment and long-term investment where short-term investment means investing for a small period of time and long-term means investing for a long period of time or waiting till maturity. The Best Investment Plans in India enables you to invest in investment plans 2021 (see the table given below) the hard-earned money for better or positive future goals.
|Investment Plans||Plan Type||Entry Age||Maximum Maturity Age||Policy Term||Fund Options|
|Aegon ilnvest||ULIP||7 – 55 years||70 years||10/ 15/ 20/ 25 years||5|
|Aviva iGrowth||Unit-Linked life Insurance Plan||18 – 50 years||60 years||10, 15, or 2 years||3|
|Bajaj Future Gain||ULIP||1 – 60 years||70 years||10 – 25 years||7|
|Bajaj Allianz Retire Rich||Unit-Linked pension plan||30 – 73 years||80 years||7 – 30 years||3|
|Canara HSBC Smart Monthly Income Plan||ULIP Plan||18 – 50 years||N/A||5 – 30 years||7|
|Edelweiss Tokio Guaranteed Income Plan||ULIP Plan||0 – 60 years||70 years||5 – 25 years||7|
|Exide Life Wealth Maxima||ULIP Plan||0 – 65 years||75 years||10, 15 – 20 years||6|
|Future Generali Easy Invest Online Plan||ULIP||0 – 60 years||18 – 70 years||10 – 20 years||5|
|HDFC Life Click2invest||ULIP||30 days – 65 years||75 years||5 – 20 years||8|
|HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium||Unit – Linked Child Plan||18 – 55/65 years||65 – 75 years||10 – 20 years||4|
|India First Smart Save Plan||ULIP||5 – 65 years||75 years||10 – 75 years||4|
|Kotak Invest Maxima||ULIP||0 – 65 years||75 years||10, 15, 20, 25 – 30 years||5|
|PNB Metlife Money Back Plan||Money-Back Plan||13 – 55 years||65 years||10 years||N/A|
|SBI Life – Smart Scholar||United-linked child plan||18 – 57 years ( for proposer ) 0 – 17 years ( for Child )||65 years||8 – 25 years minus child age at entry||7|
Investment Plans in India 2021
The Best Investment Policy in India 2021 will help you to generate a proper or fixed income and you can accumulate a corpus over a period of time. In Best Investment Plans in India 2021, you can include stocks, bonds, provident funds, fixed deposits, and many more. However, the investment plan in India is accompanied by high risk but market-linked investment plans in India always tend to have a higher risk-return profile.
Advantages of Investment Plans
Here are listed below the best investment plans in India by which you can understand more clearly.
- The investment plans in India help you and your family to secure financial security.
- For Investment policy in India, the investor works effectively towards his/her financial goals and helps you to increase the savings.
- Investment plans in India help you to cover up any kind of unexpected expenses (liabilities).
- Investment plans in India help you to create a monthly budget of expenditure, bills, taxes, and other liabilities.
- An investment plan in India gives you a kind of relief that you are doing well and you can deal with many liabilities and that helps you to invest more to gain profit for a long-run time.
Investment Plans in India – FAQs
Q1. What are the best investment plans?
Ans. The best investment plans are as follows: Aegon ilnvest, Aviva iGrowth, Bajaj Future Gain, Bajaj Allianz Retire Rich, Canara HSBC Smart Monthly Income Plan, Edelweiss Tokio Guaranteed Income Plan, Exide Life Wealth Maxima, Future General Easy Invest Online Plan, HDFC Life Click2invest, HDFC SL YoungStar Super Premium, India First Smart Save Plan, Kotak Invest Maxima, PNB MetLife Money Back Plan, and SBI Life – Smart Scholar.
Q2. What is an Investment Plan in India?
Ans. An investment Plan in India is an asset that secures the future and where we can grow our money just with some investment, an investment can refer to any mechanism used for generating future income.
Q3. What are the Objectives of Investment?
Ans. The investment objectives are given above.
Q4. What are investment benefits?
Ans. The investment benefits are given above.
Q5. What are the options for investment?
Ans. The investment options are as follows: Mutual Funds, Public Provident Fund (PPF), Bank Fixed Deposit, National Pension Scheme, Unit Linked Insurance Plans (ULIPs), Gold ETF, Senior Citizens Saving Schemes (SCSS), Recurring Deposits, Real Estate, and Post Office Monthly Income Scheme (POMIS).
Q6. Who is eligible to apply?
Ans. The investors can be anyone or any resident and citizen of India.
Q7. What are the best investment plans in India?
Ans. The Investment Policy In India will help you to generate a proper or fixed income and you can accumulate a corpus over a period of time.
Q8. What are the advantages of investment policy in India?
Ans. You can see the above-mentioned list of the best investment plans in India by which you can understand more clearly.