The methodology of medicine with ancient radical in the Indian continent is known as Ayurveda. Ayurveda (Ayur- life and Veda- science or knowledge) has been savoring a major regenerate in India and all over the world.Considered as unscientific. Other scientists observed it as a protoscience. Former Ayurveda enlightens us with surgical capability comprising rhinoplasty, extraction of kidney stone and foreign particles, and sutures. Ayurvedic treatments based on typical historical herbs, mineral, and other herbs.The Vedic culture of India fabricates Ayurveda, a foundation of natural healing.
What is Ashwagandharishta?
Ashwagandharishta is brewed herbal production of dark brown color accommodates autogenous alcohol 5-10%. Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) is the major component of Ashwagandharishta. Ashwagandha (Ashwa:- horse; gandha:- whiff) is a cone-bearing bush that flourishes in India. Ashwagandha depicts the whiff of its radicle like horse urine. It is known as Indian ginseng or winter cherry. It is very efficacious medicine for physical and mental disorders. Ashwagandharishta (Ashwagandharishtam) has some relieving properties:-
Primary Action of Ashwagandharishta :-
- General Tonic
- Uterine Tonic
Secondary action of Ashwagandharishta :-
- Energy booster
- Mild sedative
- Mild analgesic
- Heart Tonic
- Digestive stimulate
- Athletic or sports supplements
What are benefits of Ashwagandharishta?
- Ameliorate mensensual health:- Ashwagandharishta is favorable for allkind of men’s complication. It helps in improving men’s fecundity. Rehabilitate impotency and loss of eroticism (sex drive). Frequently used in anamalgamation with Vang Bhasmaand LabubKabir. It also cures erectile dysfunction.
- Boost women health:-Spontaneous abortion and fecundity of concealed origin is mainly occurred due to uterine weakness. Ashwagandharishta enhances uterine well-being and nourishes uterine muscles. Hence, it intercepts abortion and refines fertility. Cures post-partum depression and increases sensuality.
- Anorexia Nervosa (eating disorder):-It is an eating disorder which provokes an enormous fright of procuring weight and turned into grievously thin. Ashwagandharishta has a capability to diminish all these psychotic strands which may develop anorexia:- 1. Imprudent fret, 2. Anxiety, 3. Handling stress. Ashwagandharishta enriched with the characteristic of digestive restorative, basically, enhance the desire of eating.
- Insomnia:-It is a sleeping disorder in which people perceive difficulty in falling asleep and continuing asleep. It is also known as Sleeplessness. Ashwagandharishta includes some sedative actions which loosen up the mind and diminish mental weariness. Blend of Ashwagandharishta, Amla, Brahmi, Mukta pishti, Shankhpushpi, etc. Reduces excessive thinking and interrupted notion during the dark.
- Anxiety:-is a feeling of agitation, sleeplessness, nervousness, and prickling sensation. Ashwagandharishta works really very well in above-mentioned symptoms. Imbalance of VATA and PITTA in bodycause anxiety or feeling of agitation. There aretwo types of anxiety:- VATA and PITTA.A mixtureof Licorice, Brahmi, Praval pishti with Ashwagandharishta works effectively onPITTA type of anxiety. In VATA type of anxiety, Ashwagandharishta works alone with a feeling of agitation, sleeplessness, child hands or feet.
- Adrenal Fatigue: – Adrenal glands are worn out and impotent to produce an ample amount of hormones, essential cortisol because of chronic stress and inflammation. Ashwagandha, a major constituent of Ashwagandharishta, reinforces the adrenal glands and enhances its functions.
- Cure Physical Weakness: – With anolides exist in Ashwagandha are liable for treating physical weakness. Ashwagandharishta nourishes the body and brings it into a normal state.It acts as antioxidants as well as adaptogenic.
- Muscles, Joints, and Bone disorder:-Ashwagandharishta diminishes joint tenderness and protuberance. It also useful to build up the bone clump with a fusion of Cissus quadrangularis (Hadjod).
- Cure Neurological disorders:- Ashwagandharishta heals a Chronic headache or a migraine, Vertigo, Brain Atrophy, Dementia or memory loss.
- Depression:- Ashwagandharishta acts as an antidepressant. Lighten up your mind and raises the serotonin amount in the brain. Enhance energy level, Narrows’s ill temper, Increases curiosity towards household chores and daily activities.
What are uses of Ashwagandharishta?
It accurate metabolism and furnish proper nutrition. It ameliorates reproductive health and cures sensual weakness, seminal issues, and erectile dysfunction. It is used for therapy, manages, avoidance, and improvement of the succeeding illness, conditions, and symptoms:-
- Sex stimulant
- Insomnia or Sleeplessness
- Chronic cough
- Bacterial Infection
- Anorexia nervosa
- Agnimandya(digestive impairment)
- Nervine debility
What are Side effects of Ashwagandharishta?
Ashwagandharishta is HOPEFULLY SECURE for many people. People outline heartburn and hyper acidity after consuming Ashwagandharishta. Basically, these effects only occur with the antiquity of GERD, gastritis. It is also contradicting to many diseases such as:-
- Heart Burn
- Sour throat and mouth
- Mouth ulcer
What is compositions & ingredients of Ashwagandharishta?
Formulation constituent of Ashwagandharishta:-
- Ashwagandha(Withaniasomnifera)- root
- Musali(Chlorophytumtuberosum)- root
- Manjishtha (Rubiacordifolia)- root
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)- pericarp
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)- rhizome
- Daruharidra (Berberisaristata)- stem
- Madhuka (Glycyrrhizaglabra)- root
- Rasna(Pluchealanceolate)- root/leaf
- Vidari(Puerariatuberosa)- root trunk
- Partha (Terminalia arjuna)- stem bark
- Mustaka (Cyperusrotundus)- rhizome
- Trivrit(Ipomoea turpethum)- root
- Ananta (Hemidesmusindicus)- root
- Krishna sariva (CryptolepisBuchanani)- root
- Shvetacandana (Santalumalbum)- heartwood
- Raktacandana(Pterocarpussantalinus)- heartwood
- Vaca (Acoruscalamus)- rhizom
- Citraka(Plumbagozeylanica)- root)
- Jala (water)- 98.304ltrs
- Makshika (Honey)
- Dhataki (Woodfordiafruiticose)- flower
- Shunthi (Zingiberofficinale)- rhizome
- Marica (Piper nigerum)- fruit
- Pippali (Piper longum)- fruit
- Tvak (Cinnamomumzeylanicum)- stem bark
- Ela (Elettariacardamomum)- seed
- Patra (Cinnamomumtamala)- leaf
- Priyangu (Callicarpamacrophylla)- flower
- Nagakeshara (Mesuaferrea)- stamen
How to use Ashwagandharishta?
Ashwagandharishta is used to handle several diseases, infections, and psychotic strands. Hence, with an actual medical recommendation, Ashwagandharishta is advantageous for our well-being. According to your individualized prescription, it may be taken for 3 weeks- 5 months. The sort recommended is 2-4 table spoon twice quotidian. Ashwagandharishta is consumed with water in equal quantity after food. It can be taken with a mixture of various historical herbsto cure anxiety, insomnia, etc.
What are Nutritional value of Ashwagandharishta?
Ashwagandharishta derived from the chemical examination is as follow:- Moisture was 7.45%, Ash was 4.41g, Protein was 3.9g, Fat was 0.3g, the quantity of crude fiber 32.3g, energy was 245Kcal, Carbohydrate was 49.9g, iron was 3.3mg, Calcium was 23mg, Carotene was 75.7 microgram, and vitamin C was 5.8mg/100g.