Allopathic medicine does not suit you? Then what about Ayurveda? There are various types of Ayurvedic medicines which are in tablet form and basically used in various health diseases. A
Arogyavardhini Vati is one of them which is a supplement of Ayurvedic and is given as a tablet form. This medicine works well in balancing the three doshas (humour). In Sanskrit language Aragya means health and Vardhini means improving. Hence it stands for improving of your health. This tablet is an effective solution in diseases of stomach, liver, heart, gall bladder, skin, teeth etc. It also helps to increase appetite and helps to reduce indigestion too. It also cures thyroid disorders, diabetes, obesity etc. Though, Arogyavardhini Vati has some medicinal benefits and uses. They are being mentioned below.
Arogyavardhini Vati benefits and uses:
There are various medicinal benefits and uses of Arogyavardhini Vati. It mainly works on human digestive system. Proper digestion is an important matter for every human being otherwise it may cause a range of disorders and other diseases. The three vital energies of the body are Vata, Pitta and Kapha which are responsible for maintaining the health. If these energies do not work properly and fail to maintain then they cause various types of illness.
- Cure Heart Diseases: Using of Arogyavardhini Vati helps to reduce your cholesterol level and also restrain plaque in the blood vessels. It is beneficial for preventing the blood vessels from hardening. High cholesterol one of the main causes of hypertension. So, having Arogyavardhini Vati perhaps does not reduce blood pressure immediately but it helps to reduce lipids. Having this Ayurvedic medicine properly will give results after 3 to 4 months especially for those who are suffering from heart diseases.
Arogyavardhini Vati also helps to maintain the digestive system properly along with respiratory system, circulatory system, excretory system, skeletal and reproductive system. Arogyavardhini Vati also helps to clean the body channels for nutrients and reduce toxins from the body by improving the digestive system.
- Constipation: Arogyavardhini Vati works well in case of constipation. It gives a good result in all types of constipation but especially in case of chronic constipation. Arogyavardhini Vati basically reduces hard stool formation and provides power to the intestines.
- Liver disorders: This medicine helps to cure liver disorders such as jaundice, viral hepatitis, alcoholic hepatitis etc. Arogyavardhini Vati actually protects the liver by erasing the toxins and thus helps to cure a variety of diseases related with liver.
- Appetite and indigestion:Having a tablet of Arogyavardhini Vati helps to increase appetite function and also helps to cure indigestion.
- Some other uses: This medicine is beneficial if one is suffering from cirrhosis of liver and has a poor liver functioning. Hepatic disorders such as obesity, jaundice, leprosy etc. are being cured if one would take this tablet regularly with proper dosage prescribed by an Ayurvedic therapist. Arogyavardhini Vati also helps to reduce the excessive fats from the body also helps to reduce accumulated cholesterol from the human body.
Even body aches can be cured by having this drug properly. This also shows one of the best beneficial powers in case of hepatitis be it A, B or C.
Apart from all of these medicinal benefits, it also cures any kind of hair and skin related problems too and also maintains properly the hormone levels.
Arogyavardhini Vati Composition:
|Arogyavaedhini Vati Ingredients||Quantity/Amount|
|Mercury which is herbal purified||10 g|
|Sulphur which is herbal purified||10 g|
|Loha – Bhasma (made from iron)||10 g|
|Abhraka Bhasma||10 g|
|Tamra Bhasma (made from copper)||10 g|
|Shilajatu (Mineral pitch)||30 g|
|Commiphora mukul||40 g|
|Castor-Ricinus communis||40 g|
|Neem- (Juice extract from leaves of Neem)||Sufficient quantity|
Powder of these ingredients is mixed with Neem juice for a couple of days. Then paste is being made and prepared it as a form of tablet. Arogyavardhini Vati tablet looks as black colour and it tastes bitter.
Arogyavardhini Vati Side Effects:
Arogyavardhini Vati is safe still it may cause some side effects as it contains some metals. It is better to consult with doctor before using this medicine as some elements in this product may not be suitable for everyone. Some of the side effects of Arogyavardhini Vati are:
- Arogyavardhini Vati is made up with Neem which can be damaged one’s kidney and also not suitable for children.
- People having thyroid or diabetes should avoid using this medicine as it contains some ingredients which may increase these diseases more.
- Arogyavardhini Vati must be avoidable when one is suffering from some problems such as burning sensation, vertigo, excessive thirst etc.
- Over dosage of this medicine may cause poisonous effect too.
- Various types of heavy metals and minerals are being used as the ingredients which have to be purified properly. Otherwise it may cause danger.
- Pregnancy: Arogyavardhini Vati is mainly unsafe during the period of pregnancy. Pregnant women must not consume this medicine at that time.
- Arogyavardhini Vati must be avoidable for children especially at their lactation period.
Time needed: 1 day, 1 hour and 10 minutes.
How to use Arogyavardhini Vati?
- Consult Ayurvedic Specialist
If you want to take a dosage of Arogyavardhini Vati regularly then you must consult with an Ayurvedic specialist. Apparently it is being used by taking one to three tablets per day in case of adults. It also varies on the age of the people. This medicine can be taken after having food and also this tablet can be ingested with water, honey, milk and juice of any type be it Neem or be it ginger. Still it is good enough to consult with a doctor before having this medicine.
- Consume it with Adjuvants
Arogyavardhini Vati medicine should be consumed with a variety of adjuvants to get desirous effects otherwise self – medication may result negative.
Arogyavardhini Vati Nutritional value:
- Arogyavardhini Vati helps to bring the digestive power in a body and acts as a tonic for liver.
- Arogyavardhini Vati works wonderfully in any kind of heart diseases and gives strength to the muscles.
- Arogyavardhini Vati helps to balance the fats in the body and also removes toxins from the body and improves the digestive system.
Read More: Health and Fitness Blog